hashport Monthly Review: August 2022
From attending industry events, participating in Twitter Spaces, to having six liquidity pools on Hedera’s pioneering decentralised exchange, we got you covered. Read on to find out more.
Highlights of the Month:
- MANTRA’s native $OM token is now on hashport. Read more about our collaboration with MANTRA
- Our validator HBAR Foundation has been instrumental in helping us enable interoperability on the Hedera network. To highlight our partnership, we feature the HBAR Foundation in this month’s Validator Spotlight
- The winner of SaucerSwap’s video tutorial contest shows users how to move funds Ethereum to Polygon. Check out our walkthrough on how to port tokens from Ethereum to Hedera
- SaucerSwap’s “Bridge” button has been activated! You can now access the hashport app directly from Hedera’s pioneering DEX
- hashport is listed under “Top Hedera Dapps” on DappRadar, a trusted source on data about decentralised apps
- We joined the first Hedera Ecosystem Catch-up Spaces with The HBAR Foundation, SaucerSwap, HashPack, and HeadStarter — listen here
- We hear hashport’s newly integrated HTS tokens can be found in six liquidity pools on SaucerSwap
- hashport currently supports 13 tokens and their representative versions — $HBAR $ETH $MATIC $DOV $CLXY $JAM $DAI $USDC $USDT $LINK $wBTC $AAVE $OM
- YouTuber Dan Read created an explainer video about USDC[hts] and DOV[hts], and mentioned hashport-supported HTS tokens
- Check out this article by Surge Women on how users can send crypto assets across chains with hashport
- hashporters, assemble! We joined HashPack, TurtleMoon, Chainabuse, and Arkhia in a discussion hosted by HelloFutureBuzz. Listen to the recording
- Our Director of BD had an insightful conversation with The HBAR Bull and HashPack about the growing DeFi ecosystem on Hedera, check out the Twitter Spaces discussion
- Our validators BCW Group and Arkhia participated in Hong Kong’s first #HederaHeatWave event
- Alongside the Hedera team who sponsored Blockchain Futurist Conference and ETHToronto, our Director of Business Development Jesse Whiteside spoke to the Ethereum community about interoperability and the benefits that hashport brings
Since the HashPack wallet was integrated into hashport, users now have an alternative way to access their Hedera accounts and seamlessly access platforms. Behind the scenes, our developers work hard to deliver these features. Read on for our first developer tech blog. DevPost: How to Integrate HashPack & HashConnect on a React/Recoil dApp
We have integrated MANTRA’s $OM token onto the hashport platform. This will allow users to port their $OM tokens to and from hashport-supported networks and explore new and exciting use cases in the growing DeFi ecosystem.
Read more about our collaboration: MANTRA: Exploring the $OMniverse with hashport
Within just a few years, the market cap of stablecoins is over 10% of all digital assets. As of today, hashport has integrated $DAI, $USDC, and $USDT within the arsenal of our growing list of supported tokens. Learn more in our recent article which explores the function of stablecoins and comparing $DAI, $USDT and $USDC’s market dominance.
Arkhia is an enterprise-grade Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider for decentralised technologies, and hashport is leveraging Arkhia for consistent, reliable, high-quality data to build the future of interoperability. We’re excited to be an Arkhitect and we look forward to building with the Arkhia team.
hashport is the enterprise-grade public utility that facilitates the movement of digital assets between distributed networks, extending their functionality in a quick, secure, and cost-effective way. In order to remain platform-neutral, hashport functions without the use of a proprietary token. The network is built on a robust and performant architecture, secured and operated by a group of industry-leading validator partners from around the world. hashport has passed a rigorous security audit and follows industry best practices; regularly performing comprehensive network tests to ensure the integrity of the network.
Disclaimer: The information provided on hashport’s website does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice. You should not treat any site content as advice.