Hashport Monthly Review: December 2022
Hello 2023, Hello Future! 🌟 As 2022 draws to a close, we want to thank you all for providing feedback & supporting us as we achieved milestones throughout the year. 🚀
Highlights of the Month:
- We got an upgraded & improved UI for you on our website & app. ✨
- Hashporters can conveniently access real-time token & gas prices via the price chart & gas tracker directly on the UI when porting tokens.
- Blade wallet has been integrated onto the platform, giving users more options when connecting wallets to hashport.
- Two new tokens have been added to the portal: Stader Labs’ $SD & FortKnoxster $FKX.
- $USDC has been the top ported token in the first two weeks of December, until $wBTC briefly overtook the stablecoin for the top spot. $USDC regained the #1 spot to welcome the new year.
- Celebrating the #HederaHolidays: 🎉Our Director of Business Development delivered a presentation during Day 4 of Hedera Ecosystem Week📽️ Watch an excerpt of “A Gateway into the Future”.
- What would you want to see on hashport in 2023? Share your thoughts with us 💭
- Our validators Hex Trust & BCW Group co-hosted a Twitter Spaces to discuss all about institutional staking of $HBAR & $CPOOL — Here’s a recap of the “Safespace Session”.
- We joined the HBAR Foundation’s Web3-themed ecosystem spaces to discuss onboarding the next billion users into Web 3.0 with the HBAR ecosystem.
- We got a shoutout from SaucerSwap at an AMA in early December.
- We also received a mention in DeFiGirlxoxo’s article “Introduction to DeFi on Hedera”.
- Tune in to our AMA with Stader Labs & check out this deep dive thread.
- Data & insights on Hashport-supported tokens can be access via Blockpour’s multi-chain Trade Reports.
- Hashport leverages Arkhia to efficiently pull data from the Hedera network — Here’s how.
We have listed below the token addresses for your reference:
Ethereum Contract Address:
Hedera Token ID: 0.0.1463375
Ethereum Contract Address:
Hedera Token ID: 0.0.1463373
The Hashport API Series takes you on a three-part journey on how developers can integrate the API into dApps & utilise Hashport’s interoperability functionality to port assets 🔄 Learn more: Hashport Explores: Using the Hashport API to Port Assets
Since we launched a year ago, the hashport app has gone through multiple rounds of upgrades. Witness our transformation: Transformed: New UI for Hashport Website & App
We recently celebrated our 1st year since launch! Our success is shared with the reliable validator swarm 📖 Take a trip down memory lane: Hashport’s Validator Swarm — In Retrospect
hashport is the enterprise-grade public utility that facilitates the movement of digital assets between distributed networks, extending their functionality in a quick, secure, and cost-effective way. In order to remain platform-neutral, hashport functions without the use of a proprietary token. The network is built on a robust and performant architecture, secured and operated by a group of industry-leading validator partners from around the world. hashport has passed a rigorous security audit and follows industry best practices; regularly performing comprehensive network tests to ensure the integrity of the network.
Disclaimer: The information provided on hashport’s website does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice. You should not treat any site content as advice.