hashport Monthly Review: July 2022
July has been an exciting month for hashport, in which we delivered three major updates. Which wallet and tokens did hashport integrate? What was hot in July? Read on to find out more.
Highlights of the Month:
- hashport has been upgraded with a new user interface! Check out our sleek new look at app.hashport.network.
- HashPack wallet is now integrated into hashport! Users are now able to use HashPack to securely sync their Hedera accounts to hashport and move fungible tokens and NFTs across supported networks.
- hashport was featured in Messari’s State of Hedera Q2 2022 report, where the deployment of Wrapped HBAR on Ethereum & Polygon was highlighted.
- More than 1250 hashporters voted for Avalanche, BNB Chain, Arbitrum, & Algorand to be the networks they would like to see integrated into hashport. Look out for updates on the new networks!
- NFT alert! With the help of hashport and others, Hedera minted an NFT and moved it to Ethereum to be used as Twitter PFP.
- Hedera HashCast & hashport’s Jesse Whiteside talk about DeFi, interoperability, Hedera and much more! Don’t miss this video to catch the conversation.
- hashport’s Jesse Whiteside was featured as a guest on Hedera’s podcast Gossip about Gossip. Catch the episode here.
- Influencer mentions from The Adam Bergman Show, Crypto Mason, and Matt Chase.
- In collaboration with hashport, SaucerSwap announced a $USDC — $USDC[hts] Yield Farm that will be made available at launch.
- The first-ever transfer of $LINK from Ethereum to Hedera via hashport.
- We integrated six new tokens — $DAI, $LINK, $USDC, $USDT, $wBTC, and $AAVE are now available on the platform.
Spotlight on validators:
- Congratulations to our validator Animoca Brands for raising an additional $75M, which will be used to “fund acquisitions, investments and product development as well as secure licenses for popular intellectual properties and advance the open metaverse”.
- Our validator Hex Trust expands into Europe with an office in Milan as the OAM approves Hex Trust Italia to be on the Italian VASP Registry.
- The HBAR Foundation and BCW Ventures launched a Market Development Fund to accelerate growth on the Hedera network.
- BCW Group’s Managing Partner Kyle Baron was featured in a video interview with The HBAR Bull.
- Participate in active discussions with hashport and the ecosystem at the “Hedera Hashgraph Enthusiasts” Twitter Community.
- Shoutout from The HBAR Foundation and Surge Women on how users can send crypto assets across chains with hashport.
- Our validator Polygon has announced Polygon zkEVM — the first EVM-equivalent ZK L2.
Six new tokens have been integrated on hashport! For your convenience, we have listed below the token addresses.
Ethereum Contract Address: 0x6B175474E89094C44Da98b954EedeAC495271d0F
Hedera Token ID: 0.0.1055477
Ethereum Contract Address: 0x514910771AF9Ca656af840dff83E8264EcF986CA
Hedera Token ID: 0.0.1055495
Ethereum Contract Address: 0xA0b86991c6218b36c1d19D4a2e9Eb0cE3606eB48
Hedera Token ID: 0.0.1055459
Ethereum Contract Address: 0xdAC17F958D2ee523a2206206994597C13D831ec7
Hedera Token ID: 0.0.1055472
Ethereum Contract Address: 0x2260FAC5E5542a773Aa44fBCfeDf7C193bc2C599
Hedera Token ID: 0.0.1055483
Ethereum Contract Address: 0x7Fc66500c84A76Ad7e9c93437bFc5Ac33E2DDaE9
Hedera Token ID: 0.0.1055498
How do fungible tokens get ported across Hedera, Ethereum, and Polygon? We break it down in our latest hashport Explores article.
$DOV is a popular token that many hashporters moved from Ethereum to Hedera. Check out this blog to see what all the excitement is about. Learn more:
Platform Migration from Ethereum to Hedera Using hashport: The DOVU Use Case
What we are reading:
hashport is the enterprise-grade public utility that facilitates the movement of digital assets between distributed networks, extending their functionality in a quick, secure, and cost-effective way. In order to remain platform-neutral, hashport functions without the use of a proprietary token. The network is built on a robust and performant architecture, secured and operated by a group of industry-leading validator partners from around the world. hashport has passed a rigorous security audit and follows industry best practices; regularly performing comprehensive network tests to ensure the integrity of the network.
Disclaimer: The information provided on hashport’s website does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice. You should not treat any site content as advice.