March had been an eventful month for Hashport and the Hedera community at large. Learn more about our news & updates in this March monthly review:
Highlights of the Month:
- We attended ETH Denver with the Hedera team, met with developers, & engaged with the crypto community.
- Hashport’s social impact at ETH Denver with Hedera was made with our CryptoGivesBack campaign.
- Three of our articles are now published in Coinmonks! Bookmark this list to see our Coinmonks-published pieces.
- Thanks to the continued support from the Hedera community, Hashport Total Volume surpassed $25M in March.
- The Top Ported Token race on hashport had been an interesting one this month. For multiple reasons, Circle’s USDC maintains its top position despite the challenge from Tether’s stablecoin USDT. DOV, QNT, OM, & LCX all saw increased volumes.
- DOVU’s CTO Matt Smithies was recently featured in Hedera’s podcast interview Gossip About Gossip.
- Hashporters, you may be familiar with the supported tokens, but do you know your dApp? With almost 400k wallet accounts, our Blade integration provides users access to interoperability. Check out our Twitter thread on Blade Wallet.
- There’s so much the Hedera ecosystem has to offer. To celebrate this, we’ve posted a Twitter thread on the ecosystem.
- Driven by dApps on Hedera, transactions on the public network saw a major increase — There were 5B mainnet transactions on March 9, and in less than 3 weeks, Hedera hit the 6 billion transactions milestone.
- In case you missed it, Hashporters now have 7 ways to connect wallets to the portal — — MetaMask, Venly, HashPack, Blade Wallet, Rainbow wallet, Coinbase Wallet, & WalletConnect.
- Back by popular demand, our Head of Business Jesse Whiteside joined Stader_HBAR on Twitter for a “StaderStage AMA” — tune in here.
- Hashport is excited to have attended the WOW Summit in Hong Kong and talk about all things interoperability!
- Hashport was featured on Bitboy’s YouTube as a special guest! ⭐️ 🌉🔁 We discussed at length about interoperability 🔁, our validator swarm 🌐, & the Hedera network. 📽️ Jump to the 1:03:45 mark for our interview about how hashport enables DeFi users on Hedera & other-supported networks to access worlds of possibilities. 🌐🎙️
7 networks. 🌐 40 tokens. 🟡 1 hashport enabling interoperability 🌉 across Hedera, Ethereum, Polygon, Avalanche, BNB Chain, Arbitrum, & Optimism. 🚀
You’ve asked… we’ve answered. 🤝 Here are some of the most common questions that we received from Hashporters.
Read our latest FAQ blog: Hashport Explores: Frequently Asked Questions
hashport is the enterprise-grade public utility that facilitates the movement of digital assets between distributed networks, extending their functionality in a quick, secure, and cost-effective way. In order to remain platform-neutral, hashport functions without the use of a proprietary token. The network is built on a robust and performant architecture, secured and operated by a group of industry-leading validator partners from around the world. hashport has passed a rigorous security audit and follows industry best practices; regularly performing comprehensive network tests to ensure the integrity of the network.
Disclaimer: The information provided on hashport’s website does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice. You should not treat any site content as advice.