The digital asset space has been on a rollercoaster ride this month. Amidst the market volatility, hashport continues to focus on tech developments and feature upgrades. We are here for hashporters and we will continue this journey together. Here’s your monthly review from the team:
Summary of content and campaigns from May 1 — May 27:
- hashport is proud to feature Hex Trust in this edition of the Validator Spotlight. Hex Trust runs one of hashport’s validating nodes, and as a licensed digital asset custodian, Hex Trust keeps your cryptocurrencies and NFTs secure.
- CoinDesk hosted a webinar where our validators BCW Group and Hex Trust shared insights about the future of digital assets. You can revisit the discussion by watching a video recording of the webinar!
- What dApps would you migrate to Hedera? Many of you suggested liquidity protocols such as Curve, Aave, and SushiSwap. Check out our article about dApp migration.
- The community has spoken! More than 30 hashporters submitted options for wallets to be integrated into the hashport app. Suggestions include HashPack, Exodus, Wallawallet, Trust Wallet, Atomic Wallet, Coinbase Wallet, and support for Ledger and Trezor. We are working to connect with more networks and wallets — stay tuned for more updates!
- Do you hold tokens not yet supported by hashport that you would like to move between Ethereum, Polygon, and Hedera? Let us know in the comments on Twitter.
- The Hedera22 Hackathon has officially concluded. Judges will announce the results on May 31. Good luck to all participants!
- We have updated our FAQ page to answer the most commonly-asked questions from hashporters. Hop over and check it out.
- The community tuned in to our Twitter Spaces with HelloFutureBuzz. Catch a recording of the conversation here.
- New tokens integrated! You can now move the $CLXY and wrapped tokens across DLT networks by using hashport.
- Listen to Spencer Dinwiddie, Co-Founder & CEO of Calaxy, talk about hashport, Hedera, interoperability, and the future of Web3.0.
- Catch the replay of our Twitter Spaces on the $CLXY roadmap from Calaxy, Polygon Studios’ views on interoperability, and developments on hashport. Listen on Twitter or watch the video below.
hashport and Hex Trust collaborate on a series of content that engages the community on how NFT custody and DLT interoperability contribute to the growth of Web 3.0. Check out the article Digital Asset Custody for Institutions: Validator Spotlight on Hex Trust.
Calaxy tokens have been integrated into hashport! Learn more about how you can move $CLXY and wrapped tokens across DLT networks by using hashport. [Read more]
$CLXY tokens are now available on hashport!
The token symbols for wrapped $CLXY on Ethereum and Polygon networks will be $CLXY[eth] and $CLXY[0x], respectively.
$CLXY Token Addresses
$CLXY — 0.0.859814
$CLXY[eth] — 0x23CCe5Bc29d30CB69eAA4F6cd58b4B912C520546
$CLXY[0x] — 0x28dBa92350A099D7e43fFc63043073733EBD6D34
hashport is the enterprise-grade public utility that facilitates the movement of digital assets between distributed networks, extending their functionality in a quick, secure, and cost-effective way. In order to remain platform-neutral, hashport functions without the use of a proprietary token. The network is built on a robust and performant architecture, secured and operated by a group of industry-leading validator partners from around the world. hashport has passed a rigorous security audit and follows industry best practices; regularly performing comprehensive network tests to ensure the integrity of the network.
Disclaimer: The information provided on hashport’s website does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice. You should not treat any site content as advice.