Hashport celebrated its first anniversary this month! 🎉
Read on for our November review. 👀
Highlights of the Month:
- 12 months have passed since our launch in November 2021, what a year it has been! We celebrated our birthday by highlighting our integrations & milestones achieved in our anniversary blog.
- 580+ people joined the Spaces hosted by HelloFutureBuzz as we turned one.
- $UNN is the latest token that was recently integrated onto Hashport. Tune in to our AMA with the Union Finance team which took place on 11.11 at 11am EST.
- Hosted by our validator The HBAR Foundation we spoke about growing DeFi on Hedera with HashPack, SaucerSwap, LeemonSwap, HeliSwap, & HeadStarter.
- 1.6k listeners tuned in on our spaces — What’s happening in the HBAR Economy? Tune in here.
- $USDC & $wETH have been the top two ported tokens in November. The $DAI stablecoin was a close runner-up — learn more here.
- To celebrate Hederaween, Hashport hosted the #HashMemeContest. Congratulations to Coinman the HBARbarian for submitting the winning meme!
- Hashport’s Director of Business Development Jesse Whiteside attended the Web3 & Blockchain World conference in Toronto, and did an AMA with the University of Waterloo Blockchain Club.
- The Hashport team attended Hong Kong Fintech Week 2022, where our validator Worldpay from FIS won the “Payments Procesor of the Year” at the DigFin Innovation Awards.
- Hashport is attending ETHVietnam in Ho Chi Minh City on Nov 25–26, where our validators BCW Group & Polygon had a panel discussion about Web 3 Adoption in Enterprises.
- Hashport was featured on Good Audience in two articles: Hashport Bridge: Powering Interoperability on Hedera Hashgraph & Hashport: How Fungible Tokens get ported across Hedera, Ethereum, & Polygon.
- With 5 supported networks on hashport, which is your preferred direction to send your tokens? 53% of hashporters who voted in the poll said they ported assets between Ethereum & Hedera.
- Hashport was featured on SaucerSwap docs under the Bridge to Hedera section.
- In partnership with our validator BCW Group, Hex Trust’s HT Markets now provides staking support for Hedera & enables institutions to participate in HBAR staking.
- Our Validators joined hands as Worldpay from FIS enabled USDC Settlement on Polygon with BCW Group hosting & operating the validator node. Read more on CoinDesk.
- Proof-of-Reserves is a self-regulatory practice that promotes openness & helps DeFi users get transparency. Nabil Manji, Head of Crypto & Web3 at Worldpay from FIS, talks about this on Hedera’s podcast Gossip About Gossip.
- Find Hashport on HashPack’s Hedera community page under the Hedera DeFi section.
The hashport API allows dApps to leverage the seamless, cost-effective interoperability of hashport directly within their UX, expanding their offerings & bringing new opportunities to their users. Read our blog to learn more: Hashport Explores: Integrating the Hashport API into dApps
It’s been an incredible year, full of exciting updates, integrations, & milestones. We’ve highlighted everything in a blog for a full recap of our first year creating new worlds of possibilities for Web 3.0 & the crypto space. Read our anniversary blog: Hashport Turns One: A Year in Retrospect
Our secure, efficient, cost-effective interoperability is made possible through leveraging HCS & the consistent work of our validator swarm. Get to know our validators in our latest blog: Hashport’s Validator Swarm — A Retrospective
hashport is the enterprise-grade public utility that facilitates the movement of digital assets between distributed networks, extending their functionality in a quick, secure, and cost-effective way. In order to remain platform-neutral, hashport functions without the use of a proprietary token. The network is built on a robust and performant architecture, secured and operated by a group of industry-leading validator partners from around the world. hashport has passed a rigorous security audit and follows industry best practices; regularly performing comprehensive network tests to ensure the integrity of the network.
Disclaimer: The information provided on hashport’s website does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice. You should not treat any site content as advice.