How To Create A Liquidity Pair and Provide Liquidity On Quickswap
In this walkthrough, we will explain how to create a liquidity pair on Quickswap to start earning fee rewards from trades on the pool:
- At this point, you should have your representative token in your destination wallet. It would be best if you also had a secondary asset in hand in order to create the pair you are looking to make. This secondary asset can be procured ahead of time on an exchange with compatible polygon assets, or you can use a stable coin such as USDC or USDT in order to swap into the asset you are looking to use as your 2nd asset pair once on the Quickswap platform.
2. Navigate to https://quickswap.exchange, select your chosen stable coin as well as the desired coin to swap into (1), approve the token usage first if necessary (2) click swap and (3) pay the associated swap gas fees in order to complete the swap:
3. Next, click the Pool tab at the top of the screen and click Create a pair:
4. Select your desired token pairing, click approve and then supply:
5. Once your transaction is complete, Quickswap will present you with a confirmation of your position details within the pool:
You have now successfully completed adding liquidity to a pool on Quickswap and will start collecting fee rewards on all future trades in the pool!
Note: Liquidity Providers on the Quickswap DEX platform earn a proportional percentage based fee reward on all subsequent transactions made within the specific liquidity pool to which they provide LP tokens towards. Please refer to the Quickswap platform for further details.
You can visit the LP pair information page on the Quickswap platform to see all of the pool information, including a complete transaction history on the pool: https://info.quickswap.exchange/pairs.
[UPDATE: HBAR[0x]/MAI liquidity pool rewards on Quickswap are temporarily unavailable. Please refer to https://quickswap.exchange for the latest updates.]
Search using the hourglass in the top right corner of the screen for your specific pair(s):
Lastly, please note that, as with all liquidity pools, the tokens a user provides are potentially subject to impermanent loss due to the price fluctuations of the assets from the time LP tokens are created. Prospective users should familiarize themselves and be comfortable with any potential for impermanent loss before partaking in liquidity provisioning.
We hope this walkthrough was helpful, click here to head to Quickswap and start pooling!
[UPDATE: The HBAR[0x]/MAI liquidity pool rewards on Quickswap are temporarily unavailable. Please refer to https://quickswap.exchange for the latest updates.]
hashport is the enterprise-grade public utility that facilitates the movement of digital assets between distributed networks, extending their functionality in a quick, secure, and cost-effective way. In order to remain platform-neutral, hashport functions without the use of a proprietary token. The network is built on a robust and performant architecture, secured and operated by a group of industry-leading validator partners from around the world. hashport has passed a rigorous security audit and follows industry best practices; regularly performing comprehensive network tests to ensure the integrity of the network.