For Hashport, August had been a month for tech upgrades & community engagement. Read on for a quick review of August 2023:
Highlights of the Month:
- Hedera has processed 19B mainnet transactions and it is on the way to reaching the 20 billion transactions milestone! 🚀
- Our validator Calaxy successfully launched its decentralised social marketplace, & Hashport is now on the Calaxy App with 200 followers. 📱👋
- Our Head of Business Jesse Whiteside was featured on Binance Live at an AMA session hosted by MoonbeamCN. 📽️
- Total Volume on Hashport has passed 32.5 million this month.🌐
- We joined Kei Finance & Elk Finance on Twitter Spaces to talk about interoperability and security. Listen to the discussion here.
- We attended ETH Toronto, a dedicated event at Blockchain Futurist Conference in Canada.
- In mid-September, we will join the Hedera team in Singapore at TOKEN2049.
- DHN Crypto gave Hashport a shoutout in their video about HashPack & the DeFi ecosystem.
- AllinCrypto published two videos about Hedera being the “greenest blockchain” that’s embraced by institutions & supported by a committed HBAR community.
- We ran a poll on Calaxy about the community’s favourite token on Hashport besides HBAR. According to this poll, SAUCE, CLXY, GRELF, & DOV [hts] were the most popular Hashport-supported tokens.
- We were mentioned in Messari’s Fantom Q2 review as a bridge that enables interoperability between the Fantom & Hedera.
- Learn more about Hedera’s low energy consumption, Asynchronous Byzantine Fault Tolerance (aBFT) security, and fair ordering of transactions on the network.
- For two consecutive weeks, WBTC led the Top Ported Token race. DOV, GRELF, & QNT all rose to the top 3 during the month of August.
Technical Updates & Token Addresses
🪙 New tokens integrated!
- $KAP, the platform token of KAP Games (formerly known as Kapital DAO), is now supported on the Hashport bridge.
- $SAUCEINU has been integrated into the portal, available to be ported across 11 supported networks.
🌉 Same portal, improved experience. 🛠️ The Hashport metrics page has been upgraded with new UI features that make the token porting journey more seamless & user-friendly.
✍️ Learn more: Upgraded UI: Hashport Metrics Page
hashport is the enterprise-grade public utility that facilitates the movement of digital assets between distributed networks, extending their functionality in a quick, secure, and cost-effective way. In order to remain platform-neutral, hashport functions without the use of a proprietary token. The network is built on a robust and performant architecture, secured and operated by a group of industry-leading validator partners from around the world. hashport has passed rigorous security audits and follows industry best practices; regularly performing comprehensive network tests to ensure the integrity of the network.
Disclaimer: The information provided on hashport’s website does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice. You should not treat any site content as advice.