Highlights of the Month:
- Hashport was welcomed as a member of the Hashgraph DeFi Alliance, accelerating the growth of the HBAR DeFi ecosystem with Headstarter, SaucerSwap, Stader, and HashPack. 🤝
- Hedera has processed 3 billion mainnet transactions in one month and has cruised past the 25B milestone 🚀
- Total Volume on Hashport has passed 34 million this month. 📈
- We have integrated Base, Coinbase’s L2 network built on OP Stack, along with two network tokens — $AERO from liquidity marketplace Aerodrome & $BSWAP, the token of Base-native DEX BaseSwap.
- By popular request, we integrated the Hedera-native $DOVU token following $DOV’s migration to Hedera.
- Our HTS tokens and liquidity pools on SaucerSwap can be accessed through GeckoTerminal, CoinGecko’s real-time decentralised exchange tracker. 🛸 GeckoTerminal’s integration with the DEX connects the Hedera community with a broader crypto ecosystem.
- Our validator Worldpay from FIS’ Proof-of-Reserves use case, which is supported by Hashport-PRO Axiom enterprise Oracle service, was mentioned in The HBAR Bull’s recent weekly updates.
- The importance of Hashport as Hedera’s interoperability solution was highlighted in a recent townhall with The HBAR Foundation’s Shayne Higdon and The Hashgraph Association’s Rob Allen.
- Learn more about the use cases enabled by Hedera’s first Enterprise Oracle solution by reading our new threads on Hashport-PRO Axiom.
- Learn more about Hedera’s fast TPS, ISO 20022 compliance, gossip protocol and virtual voting.
- Check out our Know Your Token thread about LINK, our supported token that has recently risen to become one of the Top Ported Tokens on our platform.
- In the past four weeks, $LINK, $DOV, $WBTC, $HBAR, and $USDC were the most frequently ported tokens on Hashport.
Technical Updates & Token Addresses
The 3-part Hashport SDK Series is now available on Medium!
The Hashport SDK provides engineers of Hedera-native DEXes an easy toolkit to integrate the Hashport app. The react-client package is an example of how to use the SDK on the frontend and further simplifies integration into the dApp’s frontend. Click on the links below to access the blogs in our SDK Series.
🟡 Hashport integrated 2 Base network tokens and the Hedera-native DOVU token. Aerodrome’s AERO token, BaseSwap’s $BSWAP, and the new DOVU token have been added to the portal. Here are the token addresses for your reference. 🌐
$AERO — 0x0f3414b61B902513e04E76cA4d1a7B003D09F54b
$AERO[hts] — 0.0.3862616
$BSWAP — 0x78a087d713Be963Bf307b18F2Ff8122EF9A63ae9
$BSWAP[hts] — 0.0.3862617
$DOV — 0xac3211a5025414af2866ff09c23fc18bc97e79b1
$DOV[hts] — 0.0.624505
$DOVU — 0.0.3716059
$DOVU[eth] — 0x2aeAbde1aB736c59E9A19BeD67681869eEF39526
$DOVU[0x] — 0x8B4caE9Af23EB752515A88497e678e9aDff1753d
$DOVU[ava] — 0xe0EcF8B3fAb0D379f18117E5e9f8b1E0E7566b66
$DOVU[bsc] — 0xe821C045f9149B44ef96f8054B9c6d94f4c89417
$DOVU[arb] — 0xe821C045f9149B44ef96f8054B9c6d94f4c89417
$DOVU[opt] — 0xd91fF310DF12FBb9D4C77A55BeDa0367e2244Ca6
$DOVU[ftm] — 0x2E64747523Fb2Bd079f7cAa3Af904cC15886916F
$DOVU[cro] — 0xf58988341516DFADE0eaE3710D69083E0Ce75235
$DOVU[moon] — 0xe32C01d807C2290fEe75625CdEde876a0a1c8eC0
$DOVU[aur] — 0x4007168965cBdB189A98E03C28695F900D92a11E
$DOVU[base] — 0xB38266e0e9D9681b77aEB0A280E98131b953F865
🌐 Base, Coinbase’s L2 network built on OP Stack, has been integrated with Hashport! 🪙 Two Base tokens have been added — $AERO from liquidity marketplace Aerodrome and $BSWAP, the token of Base-native DEX BaseSwap.
Read on to learn more: Coinbase L2 Base Chain Integrated on Hashport!
🌿The Hedera -native $DOVU token and its wrapped versions are now on Hashport. 🌳 The existing Ethereum-native $DOV and its HTS counterpart $DOV[hts] remain available on the portal. 🌉
Learn more in our latest blog: Hedera-native DOVU Integrated on Hashport!
Hashport is the enterprise-grade public utility that facilitates the movement of digital assets between distributed networks, extending their functionality in a quick, secure, and cost-effective way. In order to remain platform-neutral, Hashport functions without the use of a proprietary token. The network is built on a robust and performant architecture, secured and operated by a group of industry-leading validator partners from around the world. Hashport has passed rigorous security audits and follows industry best practices; regularly performing comprehensive network tests to ensure the integrity of the network.
Disclaimer: The information provided on Hashport’s website does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice. You should not treat any site content as advice.