Hashport integrated two new networks, attended one of the largest industry events in Asia, and participated in an insightful Twitter Space with Google and Hedera! Read on for our September monthly review.
Highlights of the Month:
- Hashport, along with our validators Worldpay by FIS, Polygon, Hex Trust, and BCW Group, was in Singapore to attend TOKEN2049
- Our validator StableNode has been instrumental in ensuring the success on Hashport. To highlight our partnership, we are featuring StableNode in this month’s Validator Spotlight
- You voted for these EVM-compatible networks, and we delivered. BNB Chain and Avalanche are now live on Hashport
- To complement our integration with the two new networks, $WAVAX, $WBNB, and their representative tokens have also been added to the platform
- Hashport currently supports 15 tokens and their representative versions — $HBAR $ETH $WMATIC $DOV $CLXY $JAM $DAI $USDC $USDT $LINK $wBTC $AAVE $OM $WAVAX $WBNB
- The season may be over, but DeFi is still hot on Hedera. Hedera wrote a blog about the Hot DeFi Summer campaign and mentioned Hashport about porting its NFT from its native network to Ethereum
- Our validator BCW Group joins the Hyperledger Foundation as a member to provide enterprise solutions, build key partnerships, and find innovative new use cases for Hyperledger Fabric
- Hosted by Hedera, Hashport participated in a Twitter Space to celebrate the partnership between Google Cloud and Arkhia . Here’s our Medium review
- Arkhia, Hedera’s go-to IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-service) provider just went live with their public beta. Join the Arkhitect Airdrop for a chance to win 10,000 $HBAR and paid Arkhia subscriptions
- Hashport & MANTRA join hands: learn more on this Twitter Spaces with MANTRA and the HeliSwap team. Listen in to the discussion here
- The Partner & Head of Consulting of validator BCW Group explains the crucial functionality of interoperability & highlights Hashport at Hong Kong’s first #HederaHeatWave event. Check out this snippet
- We’ve published a new promo video to reflect all the networks that Hashport currently supports — check it out below
- We noticed Telegram groups that pretend to be our announcement channel. Please stay vigilant and be sure you are clicking on official links
- Missed our Twitter Spaces with HashPack CEO May Chan, Patches from Turtle Moon, and HelloFutureBuzz? You can watch the discussion on YouTube
- Hashport participated in a Hedera ecosystem catch-up with The HBAR Foundation, HashPack, SaucerSwap, HeadStarter, and Banxa — take a listen
- Developers can integrate the Hashport API into their dApps — check out our Developer Docs for API reference
With the integration of Avalanche and BNB Chain, we have also added wrapped tokens and their representative versions. For your reference, here are the contract addresses:
WAVAX Ethereum Contract Address: 0xB31f66AA3C1e785363F0875A1B74E27b85FD66c7
WAVAX Hedera Token ID: 0.0.1157020
WBNB Ethereum Contract Address: 0xbb4CdB9CBd36B01bD1cBaEBF2De08d9173bc095c
WBNB Hedera Token ID: 0.0.1157005
Learn more about the integration of the networks and the tokens at Celebrating Hashport’s network integrations.
Hashport participated in a Twitter Spaces with some of the biggest names in the web 3 space — Google Cloud and Hedera. More than 5,100 people tuned in to listen to the speakers discuss the recent partnership, market insights, project milestones, and visions for the future of DeFi.
hashport is the enterprise-grade public utility that facilitates the movement of digital assets between distributed networks, extending their functionality in a quick, secure, and cost-effective way. In order to remain platform-neutral, hashport functions without the use of a proprietary token. The network is built on a robust and performant architecture, secured and operated by a group of industry-leading validator partners from around the world. hashport has passed a rigorous security audit and follows industry best practices; regularly performing comprehensive network tests to ensure the integrity of the network.
Disclaimer: The information provided on hashport’s website does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice. You should not treat any site content as advice.